Thursday, April 4, 2013

Home Made Pizza with self-made Pizza dough


    
I like to eat pizza in BJ's and Costco, but sometimes I feel the pizza is too salty. Therefore, I decide to make pizza by myself. Home made pizza is cheaper and fresher. I can control the flavor and add any thing I want.




Here's the recipe to make the pizza dough: 
____________________________________________

☆4 cups all purpose flour
☆1 1/4 cups of luke warm water
☆1 packet active dry yeast or 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
☆1 tsp salt
☆1 tsp sugar 
☆1/4 cup milk or less than 1/4 cup.

✎Mix them well in a bowl. Wrap the bowl and wait 30 mins until flour awake.
____________________________________________
Ingredients:

☆ 1/2  Zucchini
☆ 1/2  Red and Green Pepper
☆ 1/2  Package of sliced mushroom
☆ 1/2  Package of pepperoni 
☆ 1/4  Yellow onion 
☆ 1/2  Can of Pizza Sauce
☆ 2tbsp olive oil
_____________________________________________



✎ Pre-Heat Oven with 400F Bake it for 18-20mins.
✎ Use Pizza Cutter cut pizza into 8 pieces and ready to serve. 

♡ EAT HEALTHY !! EAT HAPPY !! HOPE YOU LIKE IT ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment