Monday, April 8, 2013

Home Made Pineapple Fried Rice


Sawadika!!! I caught a cold yesterday, so I didn't go to grocery. I decide to make pineapple fried rice today because it is easy to cook, and I already have all the ingredients I need. Cook Pineapple fried rice reminds me about Thailand.I miss my Thai friends. I hope one day I can visit them. I never been to Thailand. I heard it is a great place with lots of beautiful beaches. Recent, Thai drama becomes so popular in Asian. Star such like Mario Muarer has so many Facebook funs. I like the some romantic movies from Thailand, but not the horror movies.



Ingredients: 
__________________________________
☆ Sliced fresh pineapple
☆ Sliced 1/2 yellow onion 
☆ 1/2 lb shrimp 
☆ 1/2 lb cashew nut
☆ 2 egg 
☆ 3 cup of cooked rice
☆ 1 tbsp sugar
☆ 1/3 cup of apple juice
☆ 1 tbsp salt
☆ 1 tbsp soy sauce 
☆ 1/2 tbsp white wine
☆ 1/2 tbsp ginger 
☆ 2-3 piece of sweet basil opinion
☆ 3 tbsp oil
_______________________________________________________________________________

Cook: 

☆ Add white wine and ginger to Shrimp, marinate for 5-10mins.
☆ Add 1 tbsp oil to pan after it is heated put shrimp into pan.
☆ Fried until shrimp change color to pink, put them to a place.
☆ Use other pan cook egg until 2/3 well done.
☆ Use another pan or clear previous pan, put 1 tbsp vegetable oil to the pan.
☆ Add yellow onion and fried them until it turns to brown color.
☆ Put cooked rice into the pan and fried them all.
☆ Add shrimp, 1/2 tbsp salt, 1/3 cup of apple juice and 1/2 tbsp soy sauce. Fried them all.
☆ Finally add pineapple and cashew. Fried about 8 mins.
________________________________________________________________________________
         
 ☆ IT'S DONE ! ☆
 ♡ EAT HEALTY !! EAT HAPPY !! ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment