Monday, October 7, 2013

Home Made Unagi Rice Balls

I can not believe that I haven't updated my blog since August 20th. I do not want to give it up after I start writing it. This is the blog which I created last year with my cooking achievement, and I want to keep it alive. Thanks to my friends who keep reminding me about the blog. ❤ Special thanks to Diane! ❤
_______________________________________________________________________________
Today I made "Unagi" Rice Balls for dinner. 


Here was the ingredients I used:


☆1/2 Unagi 
☆2 Cup of Cooked Rice 
☆1tbsp Sushi Vinegar 
☆1/2 tbsp Regular Sugar 
☆2tbsp Rice Seasoning ( with Sesame seed, Salt, Sugar, and Seaweed )
☆1 piece of Seaweed 

Cooking steps: 
☆ Cut 1/2 Unagi into small pieces
☆ Put Unagi on plate and microwave for 30 seconds
☆ Take out cooked rice from rice cooker and place it into a wood bowl
☆ Add Sugar/ Vinegar/Rice Seasoning  into the rice and mix them well
☆ Add Unagi into the bowl and mix them. 
☆ Cut Seaweed into slides 
☆ Put mixed rice into the Sushi making shape box
☆ Push them until it firm in the shape box, then pull them out 
☆ Use slides seaweed wrap the Sushi bottom, carefully place them on the dish
☆ Extra: You can add avocado if you like 
_______________________________________________________________________________
It is very easy to make!  Please enjoy !
Katherine's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment