Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mini cupcake -my first "home run"


What is your hobbit? It always a great question for me. I usually answered hiking and music. But now, I want to add one - Baking. Maybe because I don't have too much to do during the day, I discover  a youtube channel -Happy Cooking http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5xAkS4828lDivq8cKFGSyw

Most of the baking recipes I learned from her youtube videos. Buying all the baking stuffs could be a "big" investment. I brought measure cup, baking pan, Eat smart and measuring spoons from amazon. Baking flour, powder, whipping cream etc from local safeway.

If you are first time baker, try to make base cake first. For me, it is easy to start. I used: 



This recipe works as well as displayed by Ochikeron-san.
( If you don't have whipping cream, you can use milk and butter instead)
My cupcake tasted good. I didn't use cream to decorate it  (whipping cream mix with fresh fruit such like strawberry, draw on the top) because I want to reduce cake's calories . If you want to make lemon cupcake or chocolate cupcake, put lemon peel or cocoa powder into flour before final blend.


Home made cupcake. Easily control sugar and cream ~ Keep healthy life~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment